Monday, November 2, 2009

Green with Envy


It's my off day today everybody~ Green with envy? No monday blues or whatsoever for this mademoiselle in the kitchen:)

Green tea tarik?!

I'm trying out green tea cheesecake today since i would be slacking anyways at home.. (probably going for a jog later in the evening.. or erm.. we'll see how it goes :p) keke~ Anyways, I've always have a packet of green tea powder in my cupboard, not only for brewing tea, it can also serve as a beauty treatment! I used it to make body masks for whitening and facial toner...also for whitening:).. and though it has no scientific prove, green tea has been claimed useful for weight loss management too! Cool huh!

Unlike other baked cheesecakes, chiffon cheesecakes has to be unmoulded immediately after baking or else it'll shrink. A LOT. Which explains why i'm feeling a little jittery now while waiting for the oven to make that 'tee tee tee' cry. Have i lost my touch after staying away from my Ice KitchenAid for the longest time?? Will i be greeted with a cracked, sunken, anything but green cheesecake?~ Oh.. 6 minutes to revealing time..

*6minutes later*

ooOOOoooo~

I frantically unmoulded the cake and i think it sank a little.. but it still looks pretty!! It's now sitting in my dining room slowly cooling from the exuberant heat from the oven.. Muahaha!!! Hope it'll taste okay.. *crosses fingers*

*and many more minutes later*

Yay! the cheesecake wasn't as high as the 101 tower. But! it's yum yum! Hehe~ and now.. for my 8.5K at east coast...awwwwwwww...lazy

16 comments:

Eric said...

fantastic! this is a sheena's cake.

cagrican said...

Hmm...I loved, so delicious...

Unknown said...

My...My... What a lovely and delicious looking cake... wish i could get a sliced =)

John

Anchorage Moving

alex said...

hmm looks so yummy..
nice blog... keep sharing..
continue to blog..

Edina MN Realty
Canada Freight
Freight Canada
Houston SEO
Houston Search Engine Optimization
Alaska King Salmon Fishing

FredrickM said...

Delicious...

Pour partager ma mode said...

Ray Ban Sunglasses sale
Chanel Sunglasses
Oakley Sunglasses
Dior Sunglasses
Prada Sunglasses
Dolce Gabbana Sunglasses
authentic chanel sunglasses
chanel sunglasses sale
cheap ray ban sunglasses
Oakley Sunglasses Outlet
Oakley Sunglasses Sale
replica dior sunglasses
dior sunglasses 2010
mens prada sunglasses
prada sunglasses 2010
prada sunglass hut

linxiao said...

This Bests Positives specified for to breed the supply audio tracks as appropriately as it can be, nonetheless that would not signify you cant notice the racket. You dont just simply take note of the music activity, you experience this monster Headphone MLB. Bass sounds imitation is definitely outstanding for that pair of earbuds which will arent enhancing the exposure to anything at all aside from quite high superior pieces. Bass guitar may be easily believed, once again, even at humble volume level levels Mulberry Handbags Outlet. That only goes to show everyone that you just dont need enhanced pike, you will need headset or even audio systems which can deal with audio the way is. I am inclined to rely on audio tracks technicians simply because should know about what precisely they are really engaging in having an painters reference sound greater than I personally. Thus dont like to use equalizer configuration settings to help music and songs previously Beats Studio Headphone. This is extremely rewarding to listen to music and songs seeing that planned without under exceptional headset diluting the feeling. Which means that, so very rewarding Sac Chanel.

The only way I can imagine these earphones finding any benefit is simply by likely which makes them light, when thats also possible. The actual Defeats Pros are produced including sparkling cutting-edge dive bombs. Virtually it is all totally metal as well as other long lasting materials. In place of hinges which times more, Monster decide to produce the hearing cups of switch. I actually otherwise this could happen final longer than a typical pivot Chaussures Nike.

ExamSheets said...

You made some good points there. I did a search on the topic and found most people will agree with your blog.

Anonymous said...

it looks so good

Lorelay said...

Hello, recently discovered your blogg, and I love, I am Mexican and really makes me English, but honestly your blog is wonderful. I'd love that we were friends, so help me practice my English XD
ok laugh xD.

Tina Reed said...

Your food looks DELICIOUS! And your blog looks interesting thanks for posting! -Tina Let's follow each other! :D

Autism Blog said...

Nice idea for a cheesecake flavor.

Ann said...

really nice blog ! It looks amazing !! I am hungry now! :))

vuhelp.net said...

Nice blogger

Anonymous said...

Nice blogger

Japanese Horror Movies said...

really this cake looks so yummy.