Monday, March 9, 2009

KARI->CURRY

i cooked some curry today. quite a healthy version with funghi(button mushrooms)as the main ingredient. The whole receipe is quite home-made (to a certain extent) as in i made the curry paste myself, and formed my own formula of spices to get my 'curry powder'.

It's quite easy. It's basically adding all your ingredients.. blend it to make ur curry paste. The rest... all up to your imagination. For my case, i sweat the the mushrooms abit, add the rest of the ingredients and finally my curry paste.. and Viola~ savoury mushroom curry (with roti prata as the side).
Come to think of it, it's great that i have the time to cook/bake anytime, anyday and anywhere i like NOW. But i guess my way of idling my time for the past 9months would probably take a new turn coming this 16th. I have plans.. but i'm not sure if i can stick to it. I have dreams.. but i'm not sure if i can make it true. I have flour.. but i'm not sure if i have the time and mood to bake. I have milk in my fridge, and it's expired.. bleah~

1 comment:

The Portfolio Manager said...

C'est "Voila" .. pas "Viola"...mais, il est tres sympa je pense.. :) c'est assez bien pour toi etre un bien Chef de patisserie..